We kick off our new “Of Soccer and Steel” deep-dive audio series with a legend amongst modern Riverhounds, Rob Vincent. He sits down with Mike and together they talk about:
- Growing up in England and competing to be one of the less than 1% of kids who become professionals,
- What he credits for his consistent offseason growth year-over-year,
- His favorite memory as a Hounds,
- The struggle with not playing in DC,
- What it means to be back coaching with the RDA,
And much more. A huge thanks to Rob for stopping by and chatting. This conversation is a MUST listen for all fans, but especially youth players looking to grow and take their game to the next level. Really inspiring stuff.
As always, a big thanks to YOU, our listeners. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on twitter at @mongoals, on facebook at /mongoals.
Tell your friends and spread the word about the show! It helps us keep doing what we’re doing. We’ll be back soon with more fun!