Click here to find the WPIAL Class 4A Boys Soccer bracket for the 2021 playoff tournament.
First Round – All games to be played on Monday, October 25
Seneca Valley finally broke through to win the PIAA title last year. This season they’ve been even more impressive, with a near flawless record in one of the most competitive and difficult sections, pound-for-pound, across the WPIAL soccer landscape.
The 4A tournament though is always unpredictable, as there are always very deep and talented teams lurking in the middle of the brackets that could make a deep run (look back at Canon-Mac in 2019, North Allegheny in 2017), however, Peters Township also will make a case as a high seed with an experienced roster that could get back to the WPIAL finals again. Last year’s overtime thriller between Peters and Seneca was an instant classic and no one would be opposed to seeing a rematch, this time at Highmark Stadium.
- Seneca Valley
- Peters Township
- 1st Round: Tuesday, October 25
- Mt. Lebanon vs Allderdice
- Fox Chapel vs Penn-Trafford
- Central Catholic vs Butler
- North Allegheny vs Upper St. Clair
- Quarterfinal Round Saturday, October 30
- Seneca Valley vs Mt. Lebo/Allderdice
- Canon-Mac vs Fox Chapel/Penn-Trafford winner
- Peters Twp vs Central Catholic/Butler winner
- Norwin vs North Allegheny/Upper St. Clair winner
- Semifinal Round Monday, November 1
- Final Friday/Saturday, November 5-6 (TBA)
PIAA Playoffs — brackets announced on Sunday, November 7 — with first round to begin Tuesday, November 9